Welcome to Approximated Fray, the site dedicated to getting feedback on the RPG I am creating. It is foremost thought to be an engine that can be reused in most settings. The first iteration is a medium fantasy build.
1) All characters should be equally powerful, have their unique role in combat and in roleplay.
2) Simultaneous execution of all actions in combat (more on this below)
3) Quick intensive tumultuous battles and interesting roleplay that keeps all players interested almost all of the time.
4) Challenging, easily played and varied encounters
5) As few dice throws as possible but no less
6) No need to consult tomes of rules during play
1) More fun if all have their moment to shine and can be of use in all situations
2) To have an alternative to the ubiquitous running initiative with its predictable outcome
3) I like a bit of tumult and it is funnier if everybody stays interested.
4) More fun
5 and 6) Kills the action and suspense
‘nough posture making. Let’s discuss the game instead.